New Zealand’s Best Lawyers at MinterEllisonRuddWatts
With 30 partners named in the 2020 guide for New Zealand, Best Lawyers has once again affirmed MinterEllisonRuddWatts’ reputation for legal excellence and the firm’s position at the forefront of the market.
Partners Rachel Devine (Environmental Law), John McCay (Information Technology Law) and Sarah Sinclair (Natural Resources Law) have also been individually recognised as ‘Lawyer of the Year’ for their practice areas.
The firm’s Chief Executive, Andrew Poole says “We pride ourselves on our strong team and continued commitment to innovation. It’s great to see our exceptional people consistently recognised by Best Lawyers.”
Congratulations to partners Rachel Devine, Steve Gallaugher, Aaron Lloyd, Tom Maasland, Dr Ross Patterson, Janine Stewart and Christopher Young on being recognised for the first time this year.
Partners featured in the guide and highlighted by their peers are:
- Rodney Craig – Corporate Law
- Mark Crosbie – Construction Law
- Rachel Devine – Environmental Law
- Tom Fail – Banking and Finance Law, Project Finance and Development Practice
- Paul Foley – Capital Markets Law, Energy Law, Oil & Gas Law
- Steve Gallaugher – Banking and Finance Law
- Sean Gollin – Insolvency and Reorganisation Law
- Andrew Horne–Telecommunications Law
- Lloyd Kavanagh – Corporate Law, Investment, Mutual Funds
- Zane Kennedy – Litigation
- Kate Lane – Banking and Finance Law, Structured Finance Law
- Michael Langdon – Insolvency and Reorganisation Law
- Aaron Lloyd – Sports Law
- Tom Maasland – Information Technology Law, Privacy and Data Security Law
- John McCay – Entertainment Law, Information Technology Law, Media Law, Sports Law
- Neil Millar – Corporate Law
- Andrew Monteith – Real Estate Law (Commercial)
- Chris O'Brien – Banking and Finance Law, Project Finance and Development Practice
- Dr Ross Patterson – Competition and Consumer Law
- Stephen Price – Construction Law
- Cathy Quinn – Capital Markets Law, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Private Equity Law – Specific focus Corporate Governance
- Megan Richards – Labour and Employment Law
- Peter Rowe – Corporate Law
- Andrew Ryan – Tax Law
- Mark Sandelin – Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Silvana Schenone – Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Sarah Sinclair – Construction Law, Energy Law, Natural Resources Law
- Janine Stewart – Construction Law
- Mark Stuart – Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Chris Young – Intellectual Property Law
For more than 30 years, Best Lawyers have conducted its appraisals of leading lawyers. The guide is based on comprehensive peer review surveys recognising legal professionals in 76 markets around the world.
Janine Brennan-Lynch, Marketing Communications Manager
Phone +64 9 353 9828 Mobile +64275 128 821
Sorry we couldn't find any results relating to your query.