Senior Associate - Construction
Travis is a front-end construction and major projects lawyer and has practised in both New Zealand and Australia. He has been employed at top tier law firms in both jurisdictions as well as legal counsel in Australasia’s largest infrastructure company.
Travis advises both the public and private sectors, acting for central government agencies and local authorities, financiers, project companies, developers/owners, contractors, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers. He has recent experience on significant infrastructure projects to have been procured in Australia.
Travis’ has also gained experience in contentious matters. He acted as junior counsel on New Zealand’s largest ever litigated construction dispute. Travis is a contributing author to the LexisNexis Laws of New Zealand Building and Construction chapter.
- New Zealand (2007)
- LLB (Hons) University of Canterbury
- BCom University of Canterbury
- Member New Zealand Society of Construction Law
- Member Australian Society of Construction Law
- Construction Contracts
- Major Projects
- Public Private Partnerships
- Ranked as a Next Generation Projects, Resource Mgmt and Environment lawyer by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific
- +64 9 353 9842
- +64 27 462 5133