Leading law firm, MinterEllisonRuddWatts, has been named as a finalist in multiple categories including Large Law Firm of the Year and Employer of Choice in this year’s New Zealand Law Awards.
Senior Associate Stephanie de Groot has also been nominated for Young Private Practice Lawyer of the Year.
Andrew Poole, the firm’s Chief Executive says: “We’re delighted to be named as a finalist in the large law firm and employer of choice categories, as well as being recognised for delivering technically excellent and innovative solutions for our clients on some of New Zealand’s most significant deals.”
The firm’s award categories and deal nominations include:
- Large Law Firm of the Year
- Employer of Choice
- M&A Deal of the Year – Mediaworks sale of TV operations to discovery Inc
- Restructuring & Insolvency Deal of the Year – Restructuring, insolvency and exit of Jucy Group
Congratulations also to In-house Lawyer of the Year Excellence Awardees:
- Chris Bougen (Refining New Zealand)
- Katharine Armstrong (Metlifecare)
- Jemimah Giblett (Sharesies)
Winners will be announced at a gala dinner on Thursday, 18 November in Auckland.