Partner - Corporate and Commercial
Jane leads the technology team at MinterEllisonRuddWatts, and specialises in commercial projects and commercial law with a particular focus on technology, procurement, public sector contracting and governance.
Jane has over 20 years of experience working in and for technology and blue chip organisations. She is trusted with clients’ most business-critical and complex technology projects, right across the technology spectrum. She is recognised as a practical option-generator, an excellent facilitator and clear communicator.
- New Zealand (1996)
- LLB University of Canterbury
- BA (History and Political Science) University of Canterbury
- Member The Institute of Directors in New Zealand
- Board Member Gillies McIndoe Research Institute and Gillies McIndoe Foundation
- Commercial Contracts
- Energy and Resources
- Joint Ventures
- Privacy and Cyber Security
- Public Law
- Ranked as a leading Technology, Media and Telecommunications lawyer, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific
- Ranked as an Up and Coming Technology, Media and Telecommunications lawyer, Chambers Asia Pacific