Senior Associate - Dispute Resolution and Litigation
Nick Frith is a Senior Associate in the Dispute Resolution team. Nick specialises in commercial litigation with a particular focus on insurance disputes across all areas of the industry. He regularly acts for insurers and insurance brokers. He also spent time on secondment at a major international insurance broking firm which gave him invaluable insight.
Nick has experience in negligence claims against insurance brokers, large scale property damage and business interruption insurance claims, income protection insurance claims, regulatory investigations and Worksafe investigations. He also acts for lending institutions in debt recovery and enforcement matters.
- LLB (Hons) (University of Auckland, 2010)
- BCom (University of Auckland, 2010)
- Commercial and Corporate Disputes
- Insurance Issues and Disputes
- Banking and Finance Litigation
- Privacy and Data Protection Disputes